I have always had ankle pain when I wake up in the morning. It only last a few minutes so I assume it has to do with circulation. I thought it was common for everyone but discovered it wasn’t! I am 28 and average weight. I used to do about 12 years of gymnastics and think maybe it has something to do with that. I also have flat feet. I don’t think I have bad circulation because my feet are usually always hot (which bother me a lot) and they aren’t discolored.
Thanks in advance.
Because your feet are flat that could have something to do with this pain that you are noticing (an example only).
I would recommend seeing a Podiatrist (a doctor that diagnoses and treats diseases and disorders of the foot and ankle such as flat feet and high arches-which I have) for further evaluation of the situation to see what they say.
ankle pain:Ankle Pain right when I wake up in the morning?
I broke my ankle. Was holding a dog by a leash at the end of our porch steps. Dog decided to go, and whoops…I slipped off the edge. I heard a crunchy sound in my ankle, then hoped all the rest of the night that it was just a bad sprain. Hurt worse the next morning, went to doctor. Broken in two places, they said. Boo!
Strains and sprains are usually caused by a wrench, and cause pain, increased by movement or by putting weight on the foot. There will be swelling and perhaps bruising. There may also be damage to the ligaments. Consult a medical practitioner to check that you have not sustained a small fracture if the pain persists for more than a week.TreatmentEnsure that the foot is rested for a period each day. Recovery will be enhanced by
- Ankle Pain in the Morning
- ankles hurt in the morning
- right ankle pain worse in the morning
- waking up with ankle pain
- why does my ankle hurt in the morning
- ankle pain when waking up
- pain under ankle when standing in morning
- waking up with sore ankles
- what cause the ankle to get stiff in the morning
- why do I wake up with ankle pain
- pain in ankle as soon as i wake up
- weak ankle in the morning
- ankle and shin stiff when wake up
- wake up with pain in foot
- i woke up with a sore ankle
- ankle hurts every morning
- reason of pain in ankle during morning only
- wake up with ankle pain
- why do i wake up with a sprand ankle sometime
- wake up with foot tendon pain