I have always had ankle pain when I wake up in the morning. It only last a few minutes so I assume it has to do with circulation. I thought it was common for everyone but discovered it wasn’t! I am 28 and average weight. I used to do about 12 years of gymnastics and think maybe it has something to do with that. I also have flat feet. I don’t think I have bad circulation because my feet are usually always hot (which bother me a lot) and they aren’t discolored.
Thanks in advance.
Because your feet are flat that could have something to do with this pain that you are noticing (an example only).
I would recommend seeing a Podiatrist (a doctor that diagnoses and treats diseases and disorders of the foot and ankle such as flat feet and high arches-which I have) for further evaluation of the situation to see what they say.
ankle pain:Ankle Pain right when I wake up in the morning?
I broke my ankle. Was holding a dog by a leash at the end of our porch steps. Dog decided to go, and whoops…I slipped off the edge. I heard a crunchy sound in my ankle, then hoped all the rest of the night that it was just a bad sprain. Hurt worse the next morning, went to doctor. Broken in two places, they said. Boo!
Strains and sprains are usually caused by a wrench, and cause pain, increased by movement or by putting weight on the foot. There will be swelling and perhaps bruising. There may also be damage to the ligaments. Consult a medical practitioner to check that you have not sustained a small fracture if the pain persists for more than a week.TreatmentEnsure that the foot is rested for a period each day. Recovery will be enhanced by
- Pain in Feet and Ankles in Morning
- Ankle Pain in the Morning
- why do my ankles hurt in the morning
- when i wake up my ankles hurt
- why do i wake up with sore ankles
- ankles hurt when i wake up
- waking to pain in right ankle
- Ankle Pain in Morning Only
- woke up with ankle pain
- ankle pain in the morning when i wake up
- why do i wake up with weak calves
- why do I wake up with upper arm & leg ankle knee pain?
- waking up in the morning with a pain in my ankle
- what does it mean if you wake up with sore ankles and arms
- what to do when you wake uo with a painful foot
- why do i wake up every morning and my left ankle hurts and cant walk on it
- why do i get up in the morning and my ankle is swollen
- pain in the right ankle first thing in the morning
- why are my ankles stiff and weak in the morning
- why do the backs of my ankles hurt when i wake up