nope but I do get pains in my right leg!You are pinching a nerve in your neck. change your pillow and slightly elevate your arm. It’s the pillow, not the mattress. godloveya.
elbow pain:Does anyone experience elbow pain when sleeping on a memory foam bed?
Start or join the discussion about this video on bit.ly Great rehabilitation exercise if you have problems with golfers elbow. Visit www.SteadyHealth.com for more info.
Look, no fracture (I think)! :o)
Fell down some stairs last night and landed on my arm. I don’t appear to have broken my arm (obviously it’s my right). What I think happened is that I dislocated it (it was at a wrong angle when I got up), but the alcohol I’d had (not all that much, honestly!) was enough to dull the pain when I relocated it.
I was quite proud though. I then went to the loo, managed to do up my button fly jeans one-handed, and walked back upstairs, went up to my friend and said "sorry to be awkward, but I think you need to take me to A&E" :o)
Bloody hurts, but I just have to suck that up, I guess. Got some pain meds and need to go to my local A&E after 48 hours, so they can re-evaluate once it’s less swollen.
In conjunction with my own 1st employment in the health area I developed an interest in collagen supplements. I was not really the earliest to learn about the usage of gelatin type components to treat arthritis from the renowned health educator who I worked with. The organizer put to use a method of supporting the many nutritional vitamins which the system desires, every single day, for these members. A building block in this
- can mattress cause elbow pain
- what can a bad matriss do to my elbow
- numb arms from gel foam mattress
- legs falling asleep on memory foam
- is my memory foam making my legs sore
- i get arm pain when i sleep on a foam mattress
- hard bed elbow pain
- elbow hurts after sleeping
- do foam rubber mattresses cause joint pain
- do foam mattresses cause joint pain
- can memeory foam hurt knees
- what causes insides of elbow to hurt when sleeping