Severe pain after shoulder arthrogram, is this normal?
i had a arthrogram 9 hours ago and i cant move my shoulder it hurtds so bad. it feels like im getting stabbed when i move slightly. is this normal? i had to get the procedure done twice because the first time i moved,could that be a reason? i also had trouble breathing 2 hrs after for about 3 hours and puked, but now im ok…is this normal?
Speaking from personal experience – yes. When I had my shoulder arthrogram I could barely move it for 36 hours after, and the anaesthetic they used made me feel pretty sick for a while. If it doesn’t pass in the next day or so, go to your GP if I were you. But for the moment, don’t worry.
shoulder pain:is severe shoulder pain normal after a shoulder arthrogram?
Dr. Kevin D. Jardine demonstrates how to apply a NuCap Spider-tech shoulder pain relief with therepeutic tape.
Living with constant shoulder pain is a very frustrating condition. The discomfort and the limited movement of your arms can affect your daily activities. Knowing the best way of managing shoulder pain will eliminate all the hassles brought by this disabling shoulder problem.We have different threshold for physical pain but any kind of pain is a dilemma that we want to avoid. Shoulder pain for instance, can bring too much
- Shoulder Arthrogram Pain
- Shoulder Pain After MRI Arthrogram
- pain after arthrogram
- pain after shoulder arthrogram
- pain in shoulder after arthrogram
- pain in shoulder after an mri
- pain after arthrogram of shoulder
- limited range of motion in shoulder after mri arthogram
- arthrogram pain relief
- shoulder pain after arthrogram
- shoulder mri arthrogram now painful
- shoulder hurts more after mri
- shoulder very painful after failed artgrograh
- sore arm after arthrogram
- why cant i move my shoulder after arthrogram
- severe sharp pains after an arthrogram of the shoulder
- severe hip pain after arthrogram
- burning and redness of shoulder after arthrogram
- dissection arthrogram blow up procedure of the shoulder