Severe pain after shoulder arthrogram, is this normal?
i had a arthrogram 9 hours ago and i cant move my shoulder it hurtds so bad. it feels like im getting stabbed when i move slightly. is this normal? i had to get the procedure done twice because the first time i moved,could that be a reason? i also had trouble breathing 2 hrs after for about 3 hours and puked, but now im ok…is this normal?
Speaking from personal experience – yes. When I had my shoulder arthrogram I could barely move it for 36 hours after, and the anaesthetic they used made me feel pretty sick for a while. If it doesn’t pass in the next day or so, go to your GP if I were you. But for the moment, don’t worry.
shoulder pain:is severe shoulder pain normal after a shoulder arthrogram?
Dr. Kevin D. Jardine demonstrates how to apply a NuCap Spider-tech shoulder pain relief with therepeutic tape.
Living with constant shoulder pain is a very frustrating condition. The discomfort and the limited movement of your arms can affect your daily activities. Knowing the best way of managing shoulder pain will eliminate all the hassles brought by this disabling shoulder problem.We have different threshold for physical pain but any kind of pain is a dilemma that we want to avoid. Shoulder pain for instance, can bring too much
- pain after arthrogram
- Shoulder Arthrogram Pain
- pain after shoulder arthrogram
- after a shoulder arthrogram
- shoulder pain after arthrogram
- shoulder arthrogram sick
- severe pain day after arthrogram
- pain and limited mobility after arthogram
- pain after MRI
- pain after arthrogram of shoulder
- pain after arthrogram in shoulder
- Is a shoulder Arthrogram Painful
- how long will my shoulder be sore after a arthrogram MRI
- how long does it take shoulder discomfort to go away after a MRI arthrogram
- arthrogram of the shoulder pain
- arthrogram of shoulder that could not be done because the joint was tight
- arthrogram of shoulder pain
- soreness after mri arthrogram