Severe pain after shoulder arthrogram, is this normal?
i had a arthrogram 9 hours ago and i cant move my shoulder it hurtds so bad. it feels like im getting stabbed when i move slightly. is this normal? i had to get the procedure done twice because the first time i moved,could that be a reason? i also had trouble breathing 2 hrs after for about 3 hours and puked, but now im ok…is this normal?
Speaking from personal experience – yes. When I had my shoulder arthrogram I could barely move it for 36 hours after, and the anaesthetic they used made me feel pretty sick for a while. If it doesn’t pass in the next day or so, go to your GP if I were you. But for the moment, don’t worry.
shoulder pain:is severe shoulder pain normal after a shoulder arthrogram?
Dr. Kevin D. Jardine demonstrates how to apply a NuCap Spider-tech shoulder pain relief with therepeutic tape.
Living with constant shoulder pain is a very frustrating condition. The discomfort and the limited movement of your arms can affect your daily activities. Knowing the best way of managing shoulder pain will eliminate all the hassles brought by this disabling shoulder problem.We have different threshold for physical pain but any kind of pain is a dilemma that we want to avoid. Shoulder pain for instance, can bring too much
- Shoulder Arthrogram Pain
- pain after arthrogram
- shoulder pain after arthrogram
- severe pain after mri
- shoulder arthogram pain
- arthrogram ahoulder pain after
- shoulder pain after arthrography
- shoulder pain after mri arthrogram
- shoulder pain with normal mri arthrogram
- severe paib after arthogram of shoulder
- pos arthrogram neck and shoulder pain
- painful arthrogram
- pain in shoulder after arthrogram
- pain goes away after a lidocaine injection during an arthrogram
- pain after shoulder arteriogram
- pain after arthrogram of shoulder
- pain after anthrogram
- is it normal to jave more intense pain after a ct scan with dye in shoulder
- increased pain post arthrogram
- tricep sore after mri arthrogram