Have you hit it on something.You should try Ibuprofen,for pain,inflammation.If its a recent problem, you may have bruised it. If it is a bruise it will go away in a week or so
spine pain:pain at the tip or tail part of my spine, near my rectum?
This is an MRI of a tear in the annulus with a very small herniation. The herniation is so small that there is no nerve root compression so there is no leg pain. The patient had only acute onset of lower back pain.
All photos provided with a creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Use freely without alteration for non-commercial use but give attribution to "Dr. Donald Corenman, MD – Spine Surgery Colorado" and link to www.neckandback.com. Requests for commercial usage: neckandback.com/contact/dr-donald-corenman-md-dc.
There has been an increased need for back pain relief lately. The reason is stress resulting from our professional as well as personal lives. People engaged in a desk job have to sit in one posture for long hours. Other factors that result in back pain are lifting heavy weights suddenly, sleeping in the wrong position, improper workout regime and many others. In the beginning, there is minimal pain in the lower spine region,
- ache base of spine near rectum
- why do i feel a bruce on the bottom tip of my spinal cord
- tip of spine hurts
- ths tip of my butt hurts when sit
- something pops when i flex my butt
- shooting pain up butt/spine
- pressure tail bone or rectum problems
- pressure at bottom of spine and top of anus
- pain in the lower tip of the spine
- pain at the tip of spine
- my back is aching due to tip of my spinal cord
- my ass hurts at the base of my spine
- every time i sit down i feel a slight pain near my tail bone
- end of spine andrectium pain
- bottom feels bruised when I sit
- BASE OF SPINE STICKS OUT BASE OF SPINE NEAR BUTT BONE
- why does the tip if my spine hurt so bad