Have you hit it on something.You should try Ibuprofen,for pain,inflammation.If its a recent problem, you may have bruised it. If it is a bruise it will go away in a week or so
spine pain:pain at the tip or tail part of my spine, near my rectum?
This is an MRI of a tear in the annulus with a very small herniation. The herniation is so small that there is no nerve root compression so there is no leg pain. The patient had only acute onset of lower back pain.
All photos provided with a creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Use freely without alteration for non-commercial use but give attribution to "Dr. Donald Corenman, MD – Spine Surgery Colorado" and link to www.neckandback.com. Requests for commercial usage: neckandback.com/contact/dr-donald-corenman-md-dc.
There has been an increased need for back pain relief lately. The reason is stress resulting from our professional as well as personal lives. People engaged in a desk job have to sit in one posture for long hours. Other factors that result in back pain are lifting heavy weights suddenly, sleeping in the wrong position, improper workout regime and many others. In the beginning, there is minimal pain in the lower spine region,
- back ache in tip of bottom spine pain
- why does the tip of my spine hurt
- swelling and discomfort At tip of spine
- spine tip pain
- spinal cord tip pain
- slight pain at the tip of spinal cord
- pain on the tip of spine
- pain on the tip of spinal column
- pain on tail of spinal near the anus
- pain in the lower tip of spine
- pain in lower spine too rectum
- pain at the tip of the spine
- pain at the bottom of my backbone
- pain ag the bottom of spine and in rectum
- Lower tip of spine hurts
- lower back pain at spine tip
- Bottom rip of butt hurts
- why does the very tip of my spine hurt