Have you hit it on something.You should try Ibuprofen,for pain,inflammation.If its a recent problem, you may have bruised it. If it is a bruise it will go away in a week or so
spine pain:pain at the tip or tail part of my spine, near my rectum?
This is an MRI of a tear in the annulus with a very small herniation. The herniation is so small that there is no nerve root compression so there is no leg pain. The patient had only acute onset of lower back pain.
All photos provided with a creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Use freely without alteration for non-commercial use but give attribution to "Dr. Donald Corenman, MD – Spine Surgery Colorado" and link to www.neckandback.com. Requests for commercial usage: neckandback.com/contact/dr-donald-corenman-md-dc.
There has been an increased need for back pain relief lately. The reason is stress resulting from our professional as well as personal lives. People engaged in a desk job have to sit in one posture for long hours. Other factors that result in back pain are lifting heavy weights suddenly, sleeping in the wrong position, improper workout regime and many others. In the beginning, there is minimal pain in the lower spine region,
- when i sit down it feels like its a bone sticking out
- pain at the tip of backbone
- anus or tail bone hurting
- shocking pain in rectum and neck
- spine and rectal pain
- tail bone hurts and feels like it is sticking out ir has a growth
- the tip of my spine hurts
- tip of spine hurts
- what bone is at the tip of the anus
- why does the tip of my spine hurt to the touch?
- painfrom lowest part of back close to anus
- pain near anus and spine
- pain inowest part of backbone near anus
- discomfort at bottom of spine rectum
- pain at base of spine when sitting down
- pain at the tip of spine
- pain at tip of spine
- pain between anus and backbone
- pain between anus and tail bone
- pain in the bottom of my spine