Have you hit it on something.You should try Ibuprofen,for pain,inflammation.If its a recent problem, you may have bruised it. If it is a bruise it will go away in a week or so
spine pain:pain at the tip or tail part of my spine, near my rectum?
This is an MRI of a tear in the annulus with a very small herniation. The herniation is so small that there is no nerve root compression so there is no leg pain. The patient had only acute onset of lower back pain.
All photos provided with a creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Use freely without alteration for non-commercial use but give attribution to "Dr. Donald Corenman, MD – Spine Surgery Colorado" and link to www.neckandback.com. Requests for commercial usage: neckandback.com/contact/dr-donald-corenman-md-dc.
There has been an increased need for back pain relief lately. The reason is stress resulting from our professional as well as personal lives. People engaged in a desk job have to sit in one posture for long hours. Other factors that result in back pain are lifting heavy weights suddenly, sleeping in the wrong position, improper workout regime and many others. In the beginning, there is minimal pain in the lower spine region,
- pain at the tip of the spine
- sore like bruise at end of spine near rectum
- area above the anus but below spinal column
- tip of the lower spine
- tip of spine burning
- spine tip pain
- SPine lower tip pain
- pain on the tip of spine
- pain in the lower tip of spine
- pain in the bone at the bottom of the spine and radiating into the tail bone
- pain between base of spine and anus
- pain at the tip of spinal cord
- pain at the bottom of my spine with rectal pain
- pain at the base of my spine near my butt
- pain around rectum whenever i move
- if there is pain in the bottom of spinal chord what is the reason
- i have pain at the tip of my spine
- why does the very tip of my spine hurt