I wake up every morning with lower back pain which it goes away by mid day. Its been more then a week. I had this problem in the past, but it went away, now is back. How do I know if its my mattress? My husband doesn’t get any pain from sleeping in the mattress.
What should I do? I went to see a Chiropractor and all he did was to pop my back.
hmmm.. im not sure..i usually have the same thing…but it goes away after i strech it off.. sorry i couldnt help much..
hope you feel better soonDepends on the type of pain. You may want to do some stretching every morning or exercises to strengthen the lower back…or the abs.
back pain:What causes lower back pain in the morning?
www.anmolmehta.com (free article with full details). An excellent set of yoga poses and exercises to help you strengthen your back and cure lower back pain. Improves the flexibility and health of your spine and entire back.
I strained my back playing basketball the night before. Waiting outside of an elementary school for an assignment to start, I started to have pretty bad back spasms. Looking for a way to distract myself, I pulled out my camera.
It occurred to me that most self portraits tend toward far-away eyes or grand statements of personal character — this was simply, God, I can barely walk.
- morning backache that goes away
- lower back pain in the morning then goes away
- back pain in the morning then goes away
- morning lower back pain that goes away
- lower back pain in morning then goes away
- back pain in morning that goes away
- morning back pain that goes away
- Waking Up with Back Pain Every Morning
- what is back pain that goes away and comes back
- lower back pain when i get up then it goes away
- lumbar pain bad in the morning gets better thru the day
- morning back pain causes
- lower back pain when first stand up then goes away
- back hurts when i wake up and gets better as the day progresses
- severe back pain that gets better as day goes on
- stomach pain in the morning that goes away
- wake every day with lower back and hip pain
- wake up every morning with a serious lower back pain
- wake up everyday with sore back pain
- what are the causes of back hurting upon waking in morning