I wake up every morning with lower back pain which it goes away by mid day. Its been more then a week. I had this problem in the past, but it went away, now is back. How do I know if its my mattress? My husband doesn’t get any pain from sleeping in the mattress.
What should I do? I went to see a Chiropractor and all he did was to pop my back.
hmmm.. im not sure..i usually have the same thing…but it goes away after i strech it off.. sorry i couldnt help much..
hope you feel better soonDepends on the type of pain. You may want to do some stretching every morning or exercises to strengthen the lower back…or the abs.
back pain:What causes lower back pain in the morning?
www.anmolmehta.com (free article with full details). An excellent set of yoga poses and exercises to help you strengthen your back and cure lower back pain. Improves the flexibility and health of your spine and entire back.
I strained my back playing basketball the night before. Waiting outside of an elementary school for an assignment to start, I started to have pretty bad back spasms. Looking for a way to distract myself, I pulled out my camera.
It occurred to me that most self portraits tend toward far-away eyes or grand statements of personal character — this was simply, God, I can barely walk.
- morning backache that goes away
- lower back pain in the morning then goes away
- morning lower back pain that goes away
- back pain in the morning then goes away
- lower back pain in morning then goes away
- back pain in morning that goes away
- serious lower back pain upon waking goes away after I get up and walk around
- SPINAL PAIN WHEN WAKING UP AND BETTER AFTER AN HOUR
- wake every day with lower back and hip pain
- wake up every morning with a serious lower back pain
- wake up with low back pain that goes away
- why do i get spasms in the morning goes away as the day progresses
- why do i wake up with lowr back pain but goes away
- why is there pain in lower back when getting up in the morning
- lower back pain why sore when wake up better later in day?
- lower back pain that improves in day
- lower back pain that improves as day progresses
- back pain on waking that goes as the day goes on
- back pain that diminishes as the day goes on
- back pain that goes away by end of the day