I wake up every morning with lower back pain which it goes away by mid day. Its been more then a week. I had this problem in the past, but it went away, now is back. How do I know if its my mattress? My husband doesn’t get any pain from sleeping in the mattress.
What should I do? I went to see a Chiropractor and all he did was to pop my back.
hmmm.. im not sure..i usually have the same thing…but it goes away after i strech it off.. sorry i couldnt help much..
hope you feel better soonDepends on the type of pain. You may want to do some stretching every morning or exercises to strengthen the lower back…or the abs.
back pain:What causes lower back pain in the morning?
www.anmolmehta.com (free article with full details). An excellent set of yoga poses and exercises to help you strengthen your back and cure lower back pain. Improves the flexibility and health of your spine and entire back.
I strained my back playing basketball the night before. Waiting outside of an elementary school for an assignment to start, I started to have pretty bad back spasms. Looking for a way to distract myself, I pulled out my camera.
It occurred to me that most self portraits tend toward far-away eyes or grand statements of personal character — this was simply, God, I can barely walk.
- morning backache that goes away
- back pain in morning that goes away
- lower back pain in the morning then goes away
- morning lower back pain that goes away
- back pain in the morning then goes away
- lower back pain in morning then goes away
- wake up with back pain every day
- what causes back pain in morning that goes away during day
- wake up every morning back pain right side that goes away during day
- wake up and lower back aches then goes away
- pain lower back left side when i wake up dissapears later
- back pain in morning then goes away
- lower back pain that goes away during day
- back pain in the morning goes away shortly
- lower bach pain in morning then when i get up it goes away
- l have e pain that goes from my hip its like cold water on a neave
- i have a really bad back pain every morning which goes away during the day why
- extreme back pain but goes away throughout day
- back pain when i sleep then goes away when i wake up
- when i wake up the back of my knee hurts and then goes away