I wake up every morning with lower back pain which it goes away by mid day. Its been more then a week. I had this problem in the past, but it went away, now is back. How do I know if its my mattress? My husband doesn’t get any pain from sleeping in the mattress.
What should I do? I went to see a Chiropractor and all he did was to pop my back.
hmmm.. im not sure..i usually have the same thing…but it goes away after i strech it off.. sorry i couldnt help much..
hope you feel better soonDepends on the type of pain. You may want to do some stretching every morning or exercises to strengthen the lower back…or the abs.
back pain:What causes lower back pain in the morning?
www.anmolmehta.com (free article with full details). An excellent set of yoga poses and exercises to help you strengthen your back and cure lower back pain. Improves the flexibility and health of your spine and entire back.
I strained my back playing basketball the night before. Waiting outside of an elementary school for an assignment to start, I started to have pretty bad back spasms. Looking for a way to distract myself, I pulled out my camera.
It occurred to me that most self portraits tend toward far-away eyes or grand statements of personal character — this was simply, God, I can barely walk.
- morning backache that goes away
- lower back pain in the morning then goes away
- back pain in the morning then goes away
- morning lower back pain that goes away
- back pain in morning that goes away
- lower back pain in morning then goes away
- back pain in morning but goes away
- back pain that gets better as day progresses
- back pain that gets better during day
- lower back pain that eases as the day goes
- middle back pain when I first get up goes away during the day
- back and leg stiffness pain get better as day progresses
- My back has spasms in the morning and then it goes away
- severe lower back pain in mouning gets better as day progresses
- upper back pain when waking in morning
- wake up with back pain everyday
- wake up with stiff back goes away during day
- waking up with babk psin rveryday
- waking with back pain that dissappears later in day
- lower back pain in the morning that goes away as the day goes on