Achy pain in left leg just above the inner knee and at the hip. Tingly toes followed shortly thereafter, both have persisted for about 30 minutes so far (first time this has happened). Pain increases with walking, decreases with rest. Tingly toes unaffected by movement/rest. Is this just one of those things, or something I should get checked out by a doctor tomorrow? Serious answers only please.
sounds like a pinched nerve. If you pinch the nerve in your lower back, it will cause you to have tingling in your toes and can make your legs ache. i get the same thing ALL the time.pinched nerve? growing pains? restless leg syndrome?
leg pain:What could achy leg pain and tingly toes mean?
Dr. Marotta explains the proper technique for stretching the muscles of the SI joint to assist with some forms of back, hip and leg pain. Thank you, Please visit marottahealthandwellness.com Clifton Park Chiropractor
Proof of the rumor of the bionic man. Break and spiral fracture of Tibia and Fibia = a whole lot of fun.
Leg pain comes in numerous varieties. My patients identify it as tingly, razor-sharp, dull, throbbing and aching. No matter what your leg discomfort feels like, it can be a source of discomfort and inhibit your ability to stand for long periods, put weight on your leg or simply conduct day to day activities. Although it has a variety of causes, there are some typical ailments acknowledged to result in leg pain. Let’s take a
- pain in the legs from the knee down to toes
- pain in leggs feet from knees down
- achy tingly legs
- achey leg above knee
- numb tingly toes all day
- pain in right leg and tingling in my toes
- pain in toes feet leggs knee and lower back
- pain shooting down leg when sitting and numb toe
- sore spots left leg pain in foot mt at arsal regio throbbing
- what does dull pain in the toes mean
- what does it mean when your feet ache
- what to do about my achey legs and my achey and tingley toes and feet
- whats making me feel i want to pass out and ankles are tingly
- my leg is sore and numb on my toes and cold all the time what could it be
- muscle in leg feel sore painful itchy toes tingly feet
- legs ache tingly red skin shooting pain in toe
- achy back pain in legs and tingling in toes
- achy legs from hip to knee
- breasts feel full and tingle most of time
- feet feel cold and tingly legs ache