Achy pain in left leg just above the inner knee and at the hip. Tingly toes followed shortly thereafter, both have persisted for about 30 minutes so far (first time this has happened). Pain increases with walking, decreases with rest. Tingly toes unaffected by movement/rest. Is this just one of those things, or something I should get checked out by a doctor tomorrow? Serious answers only please.
sounds like a pinched nerve. If you pinch the nerve in your lower back, it will cause you to have tingling in your toes and can make your legs ache. i get the same thing ALL the time.pinched nerve? growing pains? restless leg syndrome?
leg pain:What could achy leg pain and tingly toes mean?
Dr. Marotta explains the proper technique for stretching the muscles of the SI joint to assist with some forms of back, hip and leg pain. Thank you, Please visit marottahealthandwellness.com Clifton Park Chiropractor
Proof of the rumor of the bionic man. Break and spiral fracture of Tibia and Fibia = a whole lot of fun.
Leg pain comes in numerous varieties. My patients identify it as tingly, razor-sharp, dull, throbbing and aching. No matter what your leg discomfort feels like, it can be a source of discomfort and inhibit your ability to stand for long periods, put weight on your leg or simply conduct day to day activities. Although it has a variety of causes, there are some typical ailments acknowledged to result in leg pain. Let’s take a
- pain in the legs from the knee down to toes
- foot feels tingly to the touch
- achy and tingly lower legs and feet
- my leg hurts and it creates tingly toes
- my toes r achey is it the cold
- pain in left leg from hip to toe
- pain squeezing knee nerve pain tingly foot
- Tingley Achy pains in legs
- what causes a throbbing pain from my knee to my toes
- what could achy joints meam
- what does it mean if ny lower leg starts hurting and foot tingling
- leg suddenly aches below knee and foot feels tingly
- leg pain with tingly toes
- leg pain from knee to toe
- achy foot tingly
- achy tingly legs
- does back pain give you a tingly feeling down your leg???
- from my legs down it is tingly and achy
- hips hurt and feel tingly
- knee lower leg and foot feels tingly sore nerve feeling