My friend is in severe pain her lower back spinal cord / tail bone area is a bit swollen and shes in a lot of pain what could this be? What can she do to reduce her pain and swelling she does not want to go to the ER if she does not have to
She has pinched muscles there causing the pain and swelling. She can get rid of the pain by freeing up the muscles in her back to release the muscles and here’s how to do that:
(do from a sitting position)
Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
spine pain:What could this be? severe lower back/spine pain that is swollen?
Didn’t really feel like taking a shot of me….so here’s my spine and all its problems. This MRI was done 2 years ago….don’t have film for the most recent MRI from October.
Chronic back pain (CBP) has become a nuisance for a large section of human population due to relief options that remain ineffective in one way or the other. Even applying latest treatment for curing chronic back pain hasn’t yielded positive results in many cases. Most patients are not aware enough regarding the back treatment that will be best suited for their particular grievance. Here the need of the hour is to research and
- Lower Back Swollen on Spine
- area of back stay swollen to left of spine
- swollen lower back
- Lower Back Swollen Left Side
- back pain swelling near lower spine
- severe pain in my mid to lower back feels swollen
- sharp pain on my back spinal area
- spine feels swollen
- stabbing lower back pain with swelling
- severe low back and right hip pain after twisting and swollen and hot
- pain in the coccyx area with swelling at base of the spine
- swollen spot on lower right back
- pain and swelling around spine
- one spot on back causing excrutating pain lower left spine
- one sided lumbar back swelling next to vertebrae
- swelling and burning of low back
- swelling and pain in lower back
- swelling in lower spine
- swollen spine
- swollen sore knot along lower right side of spine