My friend is in severe pain her lower back spinal cord / tail bone area is a bit swollen and shes in a lot of pain what could this be? What can she do to reduce her pain and swelling she does not want to go to the ER if she does not have to
She has pinched muscles there causing the pain and swelling. She can get rid of the pain by freeing up the muscles in her back to release the muscles and here’s how to do that:
(do from a sitting position)
Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
spine pain:What could this be? severe lower back/spine pain that is swollen?
Didn’t really feel like taking a shot of me….so here’s my spine and all its problems. This MRI was done 2 years ago….don’t have film for the most recent MRI from October.
Chronic back pain (CBP) has become a nuisance for a large section of human population due to relief options that remain ineffective in one way or the other. Even applying latest treatment for curing chronic back pain hasn’t yielded positive results in many cases. Most patients are not aware enough regarding the back treatment that will be best suited for their particular grievance. Here the need of the hour is to research and
- Lower Back Swollen on Spine
- Swelling Lower Spine
- my coxic tail bone is really sore and hurting
- extreme sharp lower back pain after laying sitting on a hard surface
- severe lower back pain and swelling
- swollen area lower spine
- pain on left side of lower back near spine
- lower back pain and swelling
- lower back pain with swelling
- pain swelling one side of lower spine
- tail bone pain extreme pain when sitting and laying down in any position
- right side of my lower back in extreme pain and swollen
- sore swollen area near spine
- severe pain and swelling in the lumbar area
- severe lower back pain sudden swelling
- sore lower back with swelling
- severe pain on lower left side swollen
- severe lower back pain with swelling
- right side lower back hot and red
- redness on lower spinal area