Try going to a Pediotrist or Orthodics specialist. They can give foot examinations and offer great products that can help with your feet. In fact my husband and I went to a place called Foot Solutions to see about what can be done with his feet. His has been having foot pain for year now, especially in the heel upper part of the foot. They did a foot scan, and ran some tests (all free) and offfered some orthodics for him to try to help alleviate the pain. Hopefully that helps!Go to the doctor, or at least an urgent care center. You may have a fracture, or at least a significant sprain. You are only inviting future problems by not getting proper care. Regarding a previous answer, a pedorthist/orthotist is not a physician, and any good one would simply refer you to a doctor for initial care anyway. You can always go these types of shoe/insert/prosthesis specialists for support options and appropriate shoes later after a medical assessment and treatment. They are good at what they do, but do not directly treat foot disease and injury on their own without physician input. Your best bet is to see a foot specialist (podiatrist) to get the most accurate diagnosis and treatment, especially if the injury is somewhat subtle. However, your primary care doctor can at least determine if you have a fracture or significant injury if you do not have access to specialty care.
foot pain:What do I need to do about my foot pain in the right side and top of my foot without going to the doctor?
Fox News Health Report with Dr. Manny Alvarez on Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) therapy. This is the world’s most powerful PEMF therapy device. All others are just toys in comparison.
- ankle pain feels like it needs to pop
- ankle feels like it needs to crack
- pain under ankle bone feels like needs to pop
- pain in foot feels like it needs to crack
- pain in feet ankles feels like they need to crack
- my foot hurts feel stiff like
- i need to crack the side of my foot
- foot feels like it needs to pop is stiff
- foot feels like it needs to be ajusted and top foot pain
- foot feels like it needs cracked
- feels like bones in arch need to crack but wont
- bones in foot feel like they need to pop
- top of foot needs to click