I’ve had a headache for several days now, and nothing seems to help me get rid of it. It’s just a low throbbing pain around my temples. It does go away for a few minutes at a time, but then it comes back later.
It means you been drinking too much…lay off the booze man.Muscle pain, skull damage, nerve damage, brain tumor.
You really can’t tell, I’d suggest going to your doctor.
headache:What does it mean when a headache lasts for several days?
Tribulations of a small lego-man pilote, who has to deal with human beings… French version without subtitles : www.wat.tv
Splitting Headache pictures from Brick NJ 6/17/05
Five of the most effective natural remedies for headaches are magnesium, buttebur, feverfew, griffonia and white willow bark. All five of these natural products have been shown to reduce headache pain and frequency for some. MigraDefense (by KAL) combines these five items into one, easy to swallow pill. In my article today I will provide a product review of the nutritional supplement called MigraDefense.MigraDefense combines
- headaches that last several days
- what does it mean when youve had a bad migraine for 2 days in a row
- a headache that lasts a couple of days
- head hurts several days
- headache lasting several days
- Migraines That Last Several Days
- when you have a headache two days in a row what does that mean?