My shoulder began hurting a few weeks ago, and I have limited range of motion right now. Most of the time it doesn’t hurt at all, but if I move it the wrong way it hurts very badly. I’m planning on going to the doctor, but I don’t know which type of doctor to see. I’ve never had this type of pain before, and I want to go to the right person. Thanks for the help.
depends on your insurance – sometimes you have to go to your primary to get a referral. if not, i would go to an orthopedic surgeon specializing in shoulders, or a chiropractor.OK
A doctors visit can be expensive if you don’t have full coverage in your insurance. So first do these things: Take one pill of 200mg Ibuprofin three times a day for two weeks. Also get a heating pad and place it on your shoulder.
If it doesn’t go away and it’s still severely bothering you then see a doctor. My orthopedist can give xrays so I recommend that type of doctor, but your regular internal medicine specialty doctor is also fine.
shoulder pain:What type of doctor do I need to see for shoulder pain?
A man, 48 years old, with a shoulder pain. The pain began three months ago, increasing with exertion while moving arms up or back and when lifting heavy objects. During examination, the clavicle was found to have an uneven surface or dip on the superior border and was painful when palpated. He said that two years ago he fell and injured his right arm and his ring finger swelled up (possible incomplete fracture of the clavicle). After one treatment his improved greatly using electro acupuncture and cake moxibustion.
A dislocated shoulder occurs when the humerus separates from the scapula at the glenohumeral joint. The shoulder joint has the greatest range of motion of any joint in the body and as a result is particularly susceptible to dislocation – Wikipedia
Uploaded with the Flock Browser
- who should I see for shoulder pain
- what doctor would I see for shoulder pain
- what kind of doctor for hurt shoulder
- what type of doctor for shoulder and arm pain
- dr to see for shoulder pain
- what kind of dr do you see for joint pain and memory issues
- what type of doctor to see for shoulder pain
- what type of doctors to see for out of place shoulder?
- what type of doctor should ypu see if your shoulder hurts
- what type of doctor should I see for shoulder pain
- what type of doctor should I see for my shoulder
- what type of doctor specializes in shoulder pain
- what type of doctor looks at shoulders
- what type of doctor for shoulder pain
- what kind of doctor do you go to when you have leg pains
- what type of doctor for a shoulder problem
- what type dr for shoulder pain
- WHAT TYPE DOCTOR DO YOU SEE FOR YOUR SHOULDER
- what kink of doctor should i see for shoulder joint pain
- wjat kind of dr do i see for shoulder pain