My shoulder began hurting a few weeks ago, and I have limited range of motion right now. Most of the time it doesn’t hurt at all, but if I move it the wrong way it hurts very badly. I’m planning on going to the doctor, but I don’t know which type of doctor to see. I’ve never had this type of pain before, and I want to go to the right person. Thanks for the help.
depends on your insurance – sometimes you have to go to your primary to get a referral. if not, i would go to an orthopedic surgeon specializing in shoulders, or a chiropractor.OK
A doctors visit can be expensive if you don’t have full coverage in your insurance. So first do these things: Take one pill of 200mg Ibuprofin three times a day for two weeks. Also get a heating pad and place it on your shoulder.
If it doesn’t go away and it’s still severely bothering you then see a doctor. My orthopedist can give xrays so I recommend that type of doctor, but your regular internal medicine specialty doctor is also fine.
shoulder pain:What type of doctor do I need to see for shoulder pain?
A man, 48 years old, with a shoulder pain. The pain began three months ago, increasing with exertion while moving arms up or back and when lifting heavy objects. During examination, the clavicle was found to have an uneven surface or dip on the superior border and was painful when palpated. He said that two years ago he fell and injured his right arm and his ring finger swelled up (possible incomplete fracture of the clavicle). After one treatment his improved greatly using electro acupuncture and cake moxibustion.
A dislocated shoulder occurs when the humerus separates from the scapula at the glenohumeral joint. The shoulder joint has the greatest range of motion of any joint in the body and as a result is particularly susceptible to dislocation – Wikipedia
Uploaded with the Flock Browser
- what type of doctor for shoulder pain
- who do you see for shoulder pain
- who should i see for shoulder pain?
- what doctor do you see for arm/shoulder pain
- what kind of doctor for arm and shoulder pain
- what kind of doctor fixes shoulders
- what kind of doctor do you go to if you hurt your clavicle
- what kind of dr do you see for shoulder pain
- what kind of doctor do you go to for a sharp shoulder pain
- what kind of docter looks at a torn shoulder
- what kid of doctor for shoulder pain
- what kind of doctor specializes in shoulders
- what kind of doctor to see for dislocated shoulder
- what kind of doctor would you see for neck and shoulder
- what kind of Dr tol use for shoulder pain
- what kinda of doctor should i go see for nerve problems in shoulder
- WHAT TYPE OF DOCTOR DO YOU GO TO FOR SHOULDER BLADE PAIN
- what type of doctor for shuolder pain
- what type of doctor looks at shoulder pains or joint pains?
- who do you see for a painful shoulder