I stand on a hard floor for 8 hours a day (everyday) at work. By the time I go home my back is hurting so bad I find it hard to stand up-right and walk. Back belts are not allowed. Is there anything I can do to ease the pain while I’m working?
Make sure you have a really good pair of comfortable but sturdy shoes and maybe try getting some gel insoles. I’m not sure what your job is, but if you can, you could try asking your boss to put down some kind of carpeting or other dampening material that would help take away the strain.. Don’t stand in a fixed position all day. Move around, bend, squat like to tie your shoe laces. Then when you get home lie flat on your back on the floor for a few minutes. That should help. Also do stretch your quads by holding a bent leg backwards for ten seconds each leg.
back pain:What will help lower back pain from standing on hard floor at work?
Dr.Siju.SM www.sreepathy.com Consultatnt for Ayurveda , Vedic Astrology and Kalarippayat email@example.com Dr.Siju with a tradition of 5 generations who is a cunsultant in ayurveda astrology and kalarippayt now serving the man kind in Sreepathy cvn kalari. He was there in vlodrop with HHMaharishi Mahesh Yogi. there he was his physician and consultant for many diseased. massage is a technique to make the prana movement in the body more accurate. it make its flow more clear. so that all motor and sensory nerves get activated…. it detoxifies the body and mind and rejuvenate both.its very effective for back pain joint pain rheumatic pain etc… more over its a practically proved thing that it not only therapy for disease(rheumatic complaints,pain, general weakness, systemic diseases like diabetis) but also a process of REVERSE AGEING. This is mainly practised in kalari s in kerala, its a marma therapy , ayurveda . before they do training in kathakali and kalaripayat or kalaripayattu they used to have foot massage chavitti uzhichil, because it gives more body flexibilty. FEATURES OF KALARI MASSAGE Balancing of Chakras: According to yoga science, Cakras are circular energy centres, which exist, in man’s subtle body. Balancing of Sapthadhathu: Seven tissues of Human body like Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat, Bone, Bone marrow and semen. Stimulation of Nadisuthra Points: Ayurvedic Acupressure Stimulation of Marmam: Vital Points Stimulation of footprints: Foot Reflexology Awakening …
- back pain after standibg on tile
- standing up for 24 hours hurt your back
- standing on hard surfaces casues achy back
- sire lower back from standing fir 8 hours
- relief for sore leg due to tile floor
- lowerback after standing for sometime and sweeping floors
- lower back pain when standing on hard surfaces
- lower back pain when standing on hard surface
- low back so weak cant sweep floor
- heel disease caused by standing on hard floors
- hardwood floors causing foot hip pain
- feet hurt from hard floor
- feet and lower back ache after work day
- can standing on a wood floor hurt your back
- back pain caused by hardwood floor
- back pain and hardwood floors
- tile floors back pain