Sounds like you have either plantar fasciitis or a foot cramp.
Try some stretches (very gradual). Pull your toes up towards your knee as far as you are able, then relax and repeat.
foot pain:Why do I get terrible foot pain when I lay down only?
MORTON’S NEUROMA Im not even sure who Morton was, but he must have a heck of a pain in the ball of his foot! Mortons neuroma is actually perineural fibrosis. In English, this is chronic scarring around a nerve. This scarring is almost an onion skin formation of scar tissue layered with fluid around a small interdigital nerve. The more fluid, the more scar, the more pain you experience. This is a compression problem. The nerve is compressed with scar and the ligament that connects the metatarsal (the long bones connected to your toes). Permanent nerve damage can occur in neuromas. What causes neuromas? Anything that compresses your toes together can cause a neuroma. Commonly, it is a combination of faulty biomechanics coupled with improper shoe gear or repetitive stress activities that lead to neuromas. People with other foot deformities such as bunions and hammertoes are ay higher risk for neuromas. Injuries such as stress fractures and sprains can also cause neuromas. Whatever the underlying cause, neuromas usually progress from a minor irritation to a big pain in the foot! Symptoms of neuromas usually start with an annoying bunched up sock feeling in the ball of your foot. Taking off your shoes can alleviate these early symptoms, but somewhere along the way; the pain stays. It progresses to numbness, burning and pain in the ball of the foot which radiates to your toes. Electric shock treatment probably feels a lot like an interdigital neuroma. This can occur in between …
My feet, pre-op, 3rd Sept 2006. Big toes are mis-aligned laterally.
Tan pattern courtesy of my excellent Teva sandals.
Ball foot pain, or also known as forefoot is considered to be one of the most common problems when it comes to foot most particularly on the people who are very active on different physical activities such as exercising, walking, jogging, dancing, as well as running. This kind of particular foot problem can become worst and severe if not treated immediately thus, if you are feeling pain on your foot, the first as well as
- why do my feet cramp when i lay down
- my toes hurt when i lay down
- why do my feet hurt when i lay down
- pain in feet when laying down
- feet hurt when laying down
- Foot Pain After Laying Down
- why does my foot hurt so bad when i lay down
- pain in heels when lying down
- feet hurt when i lay down
- foot pain when lying down
- foot pain after lying down
- ankle pain when laying down
- foot hurts when i lay down
- feet ache at night when laying in bed
- pain in big toe when sitting or laying
- foot throbs when laying down
- foot pain worse while lying on back
- neel pain when i lay down
- feet hurt when i lie down
- why do i have stabbing pains in my heels when i laydown